|Place of Origin:||hefei|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10SET|
|Packaging Details:||Package: 3 Cartons|
Sauna power supply GW-2H1 2 person super deluxe mode
Capacity: 2 Person
MATERIAL: Hemlock +Walnut + Ceramic heat
Heater: 5 pcs
Dual control panel: Yes
Operating temperature: 15--60 centigrade
FM/CD Player or MP3,MP4: Yes
Carton Size: 192*122*32/132*122*32cm
Carton Size: 186*137*35cm/131*137*24cm
Loading Quantity(20/40ft): 24/56PCS
Sauna power supply GW-2H1 Benefits:
1. Detoxify and lose weight
2. Enjoy radiant and youthful skin
3. Find relief from pain
4. Healthy for your heart
5. Reduce unsightly cellulite
6. Wake up your immune system and combat the effects of daily stress
7. Enhance other treatment and exercise
8. Increases blood circulation
9. Ease joint pain and stiffness
10. Remove stress and fatigue
11. Interior and Exterior Lighting
12. Exquisite Exterior Details
13. No Visible Clips or Screws
14. With CD player
15.May burn up to 600 calories per sauna session (30 minutes)
1. CD/AM/FM stereo/reading light
2. carbon fiber heater/6
3. Double digital control panel
4. Main material Hemlock/white pine
5. Tempered glass windows on doors
6. Optional parts:color TFT TV,oxygen ionizer,color therapy light
8. Rated power: 1750W
9. New sauna room Weight: 160KG
4.Benefits & Effectiveness
1) Detoxifies and you can lose weight
2) You can enjoy radiant and youthful skin
3) You can find relief from pain
4) Healthy for your heart
5) Reduces unsightly cellulite
6) Wakes up your immune system and combats effects of daily stress
7) Enhances other treatment and exercise
8) Increases blood circulation
9) Eases joint pain and stiffness
10) Removes stress and fatigue
5.Whole body magnetic therapy system
This is a green physical health-care system.According to the human body meridian theory, Setting with health care magnetic beads in many places of the sauna room, strong line of magnetic force stimulates the human body acupuncture point, so as to prompt micro circulation, eliminate fatigue and relieve pain.
6.How to use a sauna
1. In general, you need 2 hours time, 2 large towels (1 to dry yourself, 1 to lie down on), bathing shoes and soap.
2. Always take a shower before using the sauna - for hygienic reasons and to remove the greasy film on your skin, which delays the sweating process.
3. You have to be dry when going into the sauna (wet skin prevents sweating).
4. It’s recommended to prepare yourself for the heat with a warming foot bath (3-5 minutes).
5. Please be quiet inside the sauna.
6. Please always sit or lie on a large enough towel (so that there is enough room for your feet).
Good to know: warmth rises, therefore it’s hotter on the upper benches. The higher you sit in the sauna, the hotter is the air. Beginners should sit down on the lower or middle benches.
7. In case you lie down in the sauna, you should sit up straight for the last 2 minutes and play with your legs to enhance your blood circulation so that the blood doesn’t drop down in the lower body and cause vertigo.
8. Don’t force yourself to stay. As soon as you feel unwell, leave the sauna immediately. Your health is always the most important thing.
A sauna bath takes between 8 and 12 minutes, 15 minutes maximum. After that time you should leave the sauna.
Thank you for your visiting