|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing (Carton)|
|Delivery Time:||3 to 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs / month|
|Discharge Speed:||＜3s||Ion Balance:||-15V ～ + 15V (450mm Away From The Center Of The Air Outlet)|
|Power:||25W||Input Voltage:||220V/50HZ Or 110V/60HZ|
|Shell Material:||Aluminum Dusting||Ion Emission:||Steady DC|
static dissipative machine
Self-cleaning Suspended DC Eliminate Statics Overhead Ionizer Ionizing Air Blower
AP-DC2452-100C self-cleaning suspended ionizing air blower is one of the ionizing air blower series products produced by Anping Company (AP & T).
The AP-DC2452-100C self-cleaning suspended ionizing air blower uses positive and negative synchronous emitter electrodes. Corona discharge is generated by DC high voltage, ionizing air molecules, generating a large number of positive and negative air ions, and blown by the fan towards the Eliminate static electricity on the surface of the object.
Can be widely used in electronics, optoelectronics, semiconductors and other industries.
(1) It is suitable for eliminating static electricity in a large area.
(2) Multi-unit independent ion transmission port combination, fan stepless speed regulation.
(3) It has the function of automatic needle brushing at startup.
(4) Automatic needle brushing every 24 hours, eliminating manual brush cleaning and maintenance.
(5) The static elimination speed is fast and the circuit stability is good.
(6) The front and rear net covers are detachable for easy maintenance.
|Input voltage||AC220V / 50Hz or 110V / 60Hz|
|Ion emission||Steady DC|
|Emitter electrode||Tungsten alloy|
|Discharge structure||Uncoupled electrical contact (discharge cylinder)|
|Discharge speed||≤3s (450mm perpendicular to the center of the air outlet)|
|Ion balance||-15V ～ + 15V (450mm away from the center of the air outlet)|
|Alarm indication||The power indicator is on and working normally|
|Noise||≤65db (150mm away from the air outlet)|
|Ozone concentration||≤0.05ppm (150mm away from the air outlet)|
|Operating temperature||0-50 ℃|
|Shell material||Aluminum dusting|
|Installation accessories||1 pair of L-shaped aluminum powder spraying mounting brackets, 1 pair of bakelite screw handles (M6 × 12)|
|Net weight||3100g (including accessories: 1 power cord, 1 mounting bracket, screw handle and gasket 2 kit.)|
|Quality assurance||1 year|
Test standards: ANSI / ESD.STM3.1, ANSI / ESD.SP3.3, SJ / T 11446—2013
Test equipment: Treak157 tester
Test voltage: ± 1000V → ± 100V attenuation
Test environment: relative humidity: 50 ± 5%; temperature: 23 ± 3 ℃;
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and using this equipment.
2. The entire set of equipment must be reliably grounded during use.
3. It is not suitable to use this equipment in the environment with> 70% humidity.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use this equipment in flammable and explosive environments.
5. Unauthorized disassembly of the product is strictly prohibited, and internal maintenance and repairs must be performed by professionals.
6. The product is strictly prohibited from touching water stains, otherwise abnormality will occur, resulting in electric shock or fire.
7. Check or replace the product, you must turn off the power, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
8. The product is specially designed to eliminate static electricity, and other uses are strictly prohibited. Any abnormal use may cause hidden troubles such as machine failure, electric shock, and fire.
9. It is strictly forbidden to touch the electrode needle when it is energized, otherwise it may cause malfunction and electric shock accident.
10. The discharge needle is a sharp metal object, please use it carefully.
11. Before the product is powered on, please check the specifications of the power supply. Any power supply that does not meet the specifications will cause damage or even failure to the product.
12. Please check the product power line / communication line regularly, and replace it immediately if damaged, otherwise it may cause problems such as leakage, poor communication and abnormal operation.