|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing (Carton)|
|Delivery Time:||3 to 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs / month|
|Discharge Speed:||＜1.0s (150mm From The Front Of The Air Nozzle)||Ion Balance:||-15V～+15V (150mm From The Front Of The Air Nozzle)|
|Ozone Thickness:||＜0.03ppm||Adapter Power:||IN：AC100V—240V 50Hz/60Hz； OUT：DC24V 0.5A|
anti static air nozzle,
air blow gun nozzle
High Frequency AC2200V Static Removal Static Eliminating Ionizing Air Nozzle
AP-DC3203 high frequency ionizing air nozzle is one of the series of ionizing air nozzle produced by Anping Company.
The AP-DC3203 high-frequency ionizing air nozzle uses DC 24V power supply, the piezoelectric ceramic transformer boosts, generates high-frequency high-pressure ionized air on a dedicated high-voltage emitter, generates a large number of well-balanced positive and negative ions, and delivers it to be eliminated by compressed air Eliminate static electricity on the surface of static objects.
1. Small and light, comfortable to handle and flexible to operate.
2. Large amount of ion generation, high efficiency in removing static electricity and dust.
3. The high-pressure generating parts are completely enclosed and have good safety.
4. The high-voltage generating parts have adopted electromagnetic shielding measures, which will not cause electromagnetic interference to the outside world
5. Alarm function, the indicator light is green and working normally; the indicator light is red and working abnormally.
◆ Industry application
Can be widely used in precision electronics, pharmaceutical manufacturing, semiconductor production and other industries.
◆ Performance parameters
|Operating Voltage||High frequency AC2200V|
|Discharge speed||＜1.0s (150mm from the front of the air nozzle)|
|Ion balance||-15V～+15V (150mm from the front of the air nozzle)|
|Working humidity||30-70%RH (no water drop condensation)|
|Ion emission||High frequency AC|
|Compressed air connector||Ф6mm|
|Media used||Clean compressed air|
|Noise||<100db (150mm from the front of the air nozzle, air pressure 0.1MPa)|
Size will be slightly different according to different types of nozzles
Power adapter: 74.2*29.5*62.2mm
Adapter power cord length: 1.5m
Adapter adapter : 69.3g
Power cord: 73.3g
|Gross weight||449.2 g|
◆ Safety warning
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and using this equipment.
2. It is not suitable to use this equipment in the environment with >70% humidity.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use this equipment in flammable and explosive environments.
4. Unauthorized disassembly of the product is strictly prohibited, and internal maintenance and repairs must be performed by professionals.
5. The product is strictly prohibited from touching water stains, otherwise an abnormality may occur, resulting in electric shock or fire.
6. When checking or replacing the product, the power must be turned off, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
7. The product is specially designed for removing static electricity. Other uses are strictly prohibited. Any abnormal use may cause hidden troubles such as machine failure, electric shock and fire.
8. It is strictly forbidden to touch the electrode needle when it is energized, otherwise it may cause malfunction and electric shock accident.
9. The discharge needle is a sharp metal object, please use it carefully.
10. Before the product is powered on, please check the specifications of the power supply. Any power supply that does not meet the specifications will cause damage or even failure to the product.
11. Please check the power cord of the product regularly, and replace it immediately if it is damaged, otherwise it may cause problems such as leakage and abnormal work.
12. When using the air nozzle, an air purification filter device should be installed at the air source interface to ensure that the gas entering the air nozzle body is dry and clean, so as to prevent the water vapor and grease in the air source from entering the nozzle part of the air nozzle to cause high voltage short circuit and affect Normal use.